Friday, August 27, 2010

turning 29

My birthday is coming in a few weeks... September 9, for those who couldn't remember. I am always excited for my birthday. Just like a little kid, I get the anxious nerves the night before, and I always seem to have a smile on my face the whole day. Even a few years back, I was pregnant with Lucy, still sick too, and on my birthday, I got to drive into Portland to have three stitches taken out of Bosston's forehead. I was irritated that it was so simple, and that I could've easily done it myself, but nonetheless, I smiled.
Nick has always done really well on my birthdays:
19th: took a goldfish cracker carton, and placed a simple, yet pretty, tennis bracelet in the carton...
20th: awesome directors chair, red suede jacket
21st: birthstone ring
22nd: bike
23rd: day at the spa
24th: makeover day: new haircut and some new clothes
25th: money, always a good gift
26th: day to myself
27th: new camera
28th: cake decorating classes
So, he is very thoughtful, and he listens. He knows me!!!
So, now that it is only a few weeks away, I wonder what he has up his sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment